Monday 12 November 2012

Qetty Bang Bang vintage shoot

On one of the last days of Autumn, I drove out to the West of England to do hair and make-up for an amazing vintage boutique shoot. The boutique is called Qetty Bang Bang - and I wish I could own every single piece we shot. The shoot mainly featured elegant, tailored dresses and accessories which suited the location perfectly; a grand country house with pretty, landscaped gardens.

I did 3 hair styles on the day, starting with finger waves, then onto a loose, mid-height bun with a centre parting. Finally, a deconstructed quiff and bun for the more gothic style dresses.

I created 2 make-up looks, firstly a red lip and Nars blue tone eyeshadows with subtle black flicks. I then developed the look into a grey smokey eye with enhanced flicks and a dark plum lip.



No comments:

Post a Comment